Friday, November 12, 2010

Sweet memories



In the depth of your eyes,
I find love that never dies.
I get drunk when i see your smile,
coz its more alcholic than wine.

I wish i could go to the time before,
and spend again those days 34.
waiting for you every evening 5,
to take you away on a long drive.

I wish that day never came,
when i left you alone and went in a plane.
now i'm here without you, OH! my life,
finding it hard to live and survive.

Connections of our heart are still strong,
but, last night i don't know what went wrong.
Today i figured out that i went mad,
and made a sweety like you go sad.

I feel guilty and now i'm shy,
to look back in your deep eyes.
For every mistake that i've done,
i kneel before you and beg your pardon.

Baby, i'll be the one to love you rest of the life,
and i hope on reading this you will smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog